Followers

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Baby room decor

Hello there! Today on the blog I'm going to share how you can use digital stamps for more than just cards. Awhile ago right here on the blog the challenge was "anything but a card" so with a baby on the way at the time I decided to create a canvas wall decor piece for my phone moving baby. So it's been shared on the blog before but now that my baby is here and his room is all set up I wanted to share a picture of how it looks.



For these projects I used the digital stamp elephant with umbrella.




I also created another canvas using the same image for a friend. I just switched the colours up as it was for a little girls room this time. I've never shared this project yet so this is the first time it's being shared anywhere.


One thing I love about digital stamps is you can print them in any size you need for any crafty project you have in mind. I was able to do that here and it's awesome! Need it big, medium, small or super tiny that's totally possible. 

1 comment: